Our Brain Hurts A Lot
- Megan Carpentier, née Anonymous Lobbyist, fired from Wonkette on January 18, 2008, by Ken Layne: Executive Editor of Raw Story.
- Ken Layne, Wonkette editor/Designated Villain: Bought Wonkette, sold Wonkette, last seen cowering with other Gawker castoffs at The Awl.
- Jim Newell, Wonkette minion/Innocent Bystander: Last seen at
Gawker Salon The Guardian Wonkette againNew York Observer.
- Homofascist, openly aggressively gay non-ambassador, founder of Wonkette Protest Blog, January 19, 2008: Stranded at some Chicago dive bar.
- The Cynics’ Party, apostrophe-burdened post-Wonkette website founded by Megan Carpentier: Undermined by Evil Geek.
- Hunter Walker, Cynics’ Party blogger/Percy Weasley impersonator: Trolling at the New York Observer.
- Greg Wasserstrom, Cynics’ Party blogger/Firearms Dilettante: Still wondering why we’re trolling Hunter Walker.
- Stinque, World-Dominating Conspiracy that has yet to dominate world: Still cleaning up.
- Nojo, Evil Geek: United States Senator from the Great State of Utah.
- The Merry Band of Striking Wonkette Commenters: Don’t you people have something better to do?