Tonight, when [Rand] Paul finally strides up and takes the microphone in the front of the room, he seems relaxed and speaks to the crowd in a soft and steady Southern accent. “People say, ‘Oh those Tea Party people, they’re angry.’ I say: ‘No, they’re concerned and they’re worried.’ They’re worried that we could destroy the currency by adding such a massive debt.” Paul then invoked the Nazis: “In Germany it led to Hitler.”
- Endless war of aggression.
- Denigration of minority religion.
- Fascist memoirist.
- Crushing war debt.
- Complaints about deviant culture.
- Fake border dispute.
- Previous war criminals left unprosecuted.
- An incredibly stupid population more than willing to elect fearmongering idiots into office.
- Smoking bans.