Friday Night Pestorking Dump
Our in-box is, um, swelling with tips, and without a flattened Chinese Sex Park commanding our attention, now seems a good moment for some Holiday Weekend cleaning:
- Congratulations to Jenyne Butterfly, Miss USPDF 2009! And to the other entrants of the U.S. Pole Dance Federation championships, better luck next year! (Via RML)
- Can’t wait for Miss USPDF 2010? Good news! Miami takes on Chicago in their season opener for the Lingerie Football League in September. (Via RML. Again. We’re telling Mrs. RML.)
- Despite the recent splendor in the grass outside Windsor Castle, England still has its grand Victorian traditions to maintain. Such as banning naked lawn gnomes.
- All’s well that ends well for Mary Kay Letourneau, who now has two daughters with her husband/former sixth-grade student, and a gig greeting folks at “Hot for Teacher” night.
- Don’t drink and drive and fuck.
That should do it. And remember to clean your mouse when you’re done.