Presidential Feats of Strength We’d Like to See
“Underneath his button-down dress shirt, [Trump] would wear a Superman T-shirt, which he would reveal as a symbol of strength when he ripped open the top layer.”
— NYT, October 10
- Break out of heavy chains after being tossed in a lake.
- Stand athwart a hail of bullets that will surely bounce off your chest.
- Show up for a debate.
- Jump from a bridge onto a moving train.
- Ride a rocket motorcycle across the Grand Canyon.
- Commit to a peaceful transition of power.
- Rip off your helmet during a spacewalk.
- Lock yourself in a room full of radioactive spiders.
- Condemn Nazis.
- Leap off the balcony and soar!