The Confluence of Michele Bachmann and Fortune Cookies
- “At noon today, I introduced the first bill of the 113th Congress to repeal Obamacare in its entirety.” —in bed!!!
- “As Americans counted down to 2013, they also counted down to five #Obamacare taxes that affect all income levels” —in bed!!!
- “Heard senators only got legislative text 10 mins before 2am vote began. How many had enough time to print out bill let alone read it?” —in bed!!!
- “In 2012, I brought Vikings and Packers fans together to build the St. Croix bridge, a project decades in the making.” —in bed!!!
- “Excited that the Vikings made the playoffs. Congrats to the team and to Adrian Peterson for his incredible 2,000-yard season.” —in bed!!!
- “RT @WSJopinion Phil Gramm: The Multiple Distortions of Wind Subsidies” —in bed!!!
- “Congratulations to my friend and colleague @RepTimScott on being appointed to the U.S. Senate. I know you’ll continue to make SC proud.” —in bed!!!
- “We had a wonderful time tonight at the St. Cloud Holly Ball” —in bed!!!
- “Congratulations to my friend @JimDeMint for his new role at @Heritage. We’ll miss you in Congress, but look forward to your great work.” —in bed!!!
- “R.I.P Judge Bork. A tribute to his life and legacy” —in bed!!!
@MicheleBachmann [Twitter, h/t Stinquer al2o3cr]
Image: Evil Fortune Cookies [ThinkGeek]