Who said what? No peeking until you finish:
1) “The Pepperoni Prophet wears pepperoni for underwear. He knows what he’s doing.”
2) “The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards look like droopy-eyed, armless children.”
3) “The pizza is so good, it makes you put on your clothes like a fish!”
4) “L.A. County is like a huge tortilla. It spreads everywhere.”
5) “This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as ‘Alcoholics Anonymous,’ has a 5% success rate.”
6) “And light stands for L-I-G-H-T, which stands for Living In God’s Heavenly Thoughts.
7) “I am battle-tested bayonets.”
8) “What was she doing with, like, a shrimp fork in her purse? She stole it, clearly. From a buffet.”
9) C.G. Hume writes about it, in terms of the fact that every one of us has a dark side. And my dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up balloons for kids’ parties.
10) “Because why give an interview when you can leave a warning? I’m not fair game. I’m not a soft target. There’s a new sheriff in town, and he has an army of assassins.”