Atlas Shrugged Trailer Released

8:15 am • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

This might be the only time where I hope the movie is better than the book.

I only made it through 5 or so pages of Atlas Snored before I realized why Ayn Rand is the 2nd largest section in any used bookstore… pron being the 1st.

8:29 am • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

We are aware that, terrible as it might be, that this was a union shoot using unionized actrons and crew? That the producer contributed to their (handsome) health care and retirement fund (damn you, SAG)? I’m just saying.

Having got that off my chest I have one other thing to say: FUCK ME SIDEWAYS! High speed trains? TRAINS???? Like our prez wants to build? Those things??? You couldn’t update it, you fucking losers? Fuck. BTW. I smell Oscars all round, especially for blondie. She seems impassioned.

@ManchuCandidate: Is this the first instance of business pr0n?

9:59 am • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

but wheres Pam?

did we see that the Fourth Horsman of the Apocalypse showed up at the Cairo democracy demonstrations?

it would be funny if several million people did not believe it.

10:36 am • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

@Capt Howdy: Have you seen a game called And Yet It Moves? Very witty and beautiful to look at, though it does slightly remind me of dreaded Czech cartoons.

12:16 pm • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

I’m oddly intrigued.

12:24 pm • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

@Benedick:
yeah
it was posted in the newsgroups here. there have been several of those side scrollers lately that have been pretty cool.

1:06 pm • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

@Benedick: It might be that they’re doing science fiction: an alternative contemporary world where the U.S. can be felled by one train bridge.

2:20 pm • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

@Capt Howdy: Wow, that certainly couldn’t be lens flare, could it. Not off, say, that white-hot fire, burning diametrically opposed across the lens’s center axis from the “horseman.”

Fucking credulous idiots.

2:38 pm • Tuesday • February 15, 2011

@Capt Howdy: Fox Nation is a week late to the party. WND gets the Crazee Credit on this one.