Could Have Been Worse. Could Have Been Whoopee Cushions.
- 40 years ago: Dad finally relents and lets us read Mad magazine. Worst parenting mistake he ever made.
- 38 years ago: Do you do the Rich Little Nixon or the David Frye Nixon?
- 37 years ago: Fucking Watergate hearings. Bring back the Match Game!
- 35 years ago: Goodbye, Creature Features! Hello, SNL!
- 34 years ago: Unlike us, Jimmy Carter reads Playboy for the articles.
- 33 years ago: Never joke that “I’m a nice boy” during foreplay.
- 29 years ago: First, fire all the air-traffic controllers.
- 28 years ago: We don’t know what the fuck we’re doing in McMinnville, nor why we can’t get “This is not my beautiful life” out of our head. Maybe cranking The Wall to 11 will help.
- 20 years ago: Fuck the dissertation! Just fuck it! Look, give us a master’s, and we’ll get out of your hair.
God love the fine people at Wilson, and God love The Fading American Manufacturing Base, but we gotta be honest: Ten years in, we would have seriously considered jamming a compressor hose down our throat and letting it rip.
Orange Bowl Open Thread Tom Appeared at the Printer with a Bucket of Whitewash and a Long-Handled Brush
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment