Stinque Recipe Challenge
Last night I had a craving for crabcakes, so after a bit of googling I settled on this recipe:
- 1 LB. LUMP CRABMEAT (DARK LEG MEAT MAY BE USED
- 2 ½ CUPS SOFT BREAD CRUMBS
- 1 EGG, BEATEN
- ¾ CUP MAYONNAISE
- 1/3 CUP EACH: CHOPPED CELERY, GREEN BELL PEPPER, GREEN ONION
- 1 TABLESPOON SEAFOOD SEASONING (OLD BAY PREFERRED)
- 1 TABLESPOON MINCED FRESH PARSLEY
- 1 TABLESPOON LEMON JUICE
- 1 TEASPOON WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
- 2 TEASPOON YELLOW MUSTARD
- ¼ TEASPOON BLACK PEPPER
- DASH OF HOT PEPPER SAUCE
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS IN A BOWL, HAND MIX WELL.
- SHAPE INTO 8 LARGE OR 12 SMALL PATTIES.
- BROIL OR COOK IN A LIGHTLY OILED SKILLET FOR 3 TO 4 MINUTES PER SIDE OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
- SERVE WITH LEMON SLICES, SLAW AND REMOULADE OR TARTER SAUCE.
The crabcakes were delicious, but I want to see if any of youse guys has a better recipe. Hit me.
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment