And We Are Outta Here
While interviewing Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol on his radio show yesterday, Dennis Miller suggested that…
- They compete to see who can eat the most shit while grinning.
- They compare whether political failure is easier to live down than comedic failure.
- They entertain themselves with Paul Lynde impressions.
- They check each other for lice.
- They investigate the cholesterol content of smarm.
- They confirm that neither one is Dana Carvey.
- They drill each other for oil.
- They thank God that America isn’t really a meritocracy.
- The second lead on a Seventies cop show is more to the point than the romantic interest in a Sixties comedy, but less relevant than a one-term governor during Reconstruction, not withstanding the role of croissants in storming the Bastille.
- They try putting their heads up each other’s asses for a change.
Bill Kristol And Dennis Miller Think That Conservatives Should ‘Plant A Flag On The Phrase Progressive’ [Think Progress]
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment