Sarah Palin Loves Her CrackBerry
Selected Saturday tweets from America’s Quitter, all via the “TwitterBerry” software…
- More precious time, public & private resources wasted today w yet another frivolous false ethics charge, I’ll send presser. So sorry, Alaska
- Love those Fairbanks constituents who appreciate our Constitution protections via 2nd & 10th Amendment bills/resos event today Thnx Frbnks!
- Caution w/new “short-term 1-time only” Stimulus Pkg programs:”The nearest thing to eternal life we’ll see on earth is a govt program”-Reagan
- Problem w/Professional Politicians:They’re more concerned w/holding a title in perpetuity than just accomplishing goals they promised voters
- More talk of #2 “Stimulus” Pkg? Please no- for so many reasons- incl the 1st one hasn’t done what’s promised, & debt forced on AKn kids is..
- selfish & immoral bc it robs their future opportunities!”If there is trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”Thomas Paine
We suspect Bristol would enjoy more peace if she weren’t forced into a Mommy-enhancing abstinence program, but we’ll let that pass. Instead, let us take this opportunity to celebrate Twitter God pourmecoffee, who’s been on a wicked roll this week, including this instant classic:
Playing Palin Scrabble. Not a lot of fun. We just make stuff up, get challenged and quit.
Sarah Palin [Twitter]
Image: Chocolate Scrabble [Mary & Matt]