This is shaping up to be a great scandal. I’ve been all over the blogosphere this morning, so here’s a smattering.
- Bradblog hints that the scandal might be an “iceberg” – there’s more to it than the stadium/house mess we learned about last night.
- Erick the Red is so angry that he’s writing sentences such as: “Sarah Palin has been the subject of vicious, vile attacks. Her family and key staff have all been driven to the verge of financial ruin by relentless legal attacks that are routinely thrown out, but still must be offended.”
- Buckeye Sam at Hot Air says, without a trace of irony, that now that Sarah is “unleashed and no longer hamstrung by her office, she’ll be a boondoggle to conservative candidates.”
- Atlas Pam blames the person clearly resposible for all of Sarah’s problems: “If Palin is anything like I think she is (know she is), Obama’s treasonous presidency is responsible for this. She, like all patriotic Americans, is shocked by what is happening. Obama is destroying this country. She knows it. We all know it. We need a leader. She is answering our call.”
- Macsmind brings some of the best stupid available on the topic: “This is already being torn apart by the liberal media that stepping down will hurt her as she will not finish her term. Let’s not forget that Obama didn’t finish his first term as Senator in order to run for President.”
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment