It’s All in Your Head
“You’ve heard of mental depression; this is a mental recession.”
- Somebody else farted in gym class.
- Those weren’t your grandparents wearing blue vests at Wal-Mart.
- When the levees failed in New Orleans, the federal government jumped to the city’s aid, mitigating what could have been an enduring major catastrophe.
- Mark David Chapman missed.
- Hinckley didn’t.
- The lawyer fired back.
- George Lucas was devoured by a pack of wild hyenas before he could begin production of Episode I.
- “Gentlemen, we can’t spy on our own citizens. That would be wrong.”
- Arrested Development begins its sixth season this fall.
- Al Gore won in 2000, followed by eight years of peace and prosperity.
Obama to McCain: We Don’t Need Another Dr. Phil [NYT]
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications @nojo: Apparently they have cliff divers to entertain patrons while they enjoy their meals. Mr. A!…
NOJO • Other Useful Exposure Notifications @¡Andrew!: So that’s not the waterpark? Been here eight years, still get my landmarks confused.
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications I saw that Casa Bonita is reopening in Denver OMGOMGOMG!! Y'all are so lucky--it'll be mass…
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications America Is An Out-Of-Touch Gerontocracy, And I’m Glad I Don’t Live There "These has-been…
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications Can we get a proof of life from Merrique "let them eat endless investigations" Garlandtoinette?…
MANCHUCANDIDATE • Bye! And the drips keep on coming. With each lame denial comes another revelation about Justice Ruckus.
MANCHUCANDIDATE • Bye! @¡Andrew!: Before we found about why Thomas goes as the Crow flies (in a private jet.)
¡ANDREW! • Bye! Survey Finds Nearly 6 In 10 Wealthy Americans Living Fraud To Fraud WASHINGTON—Noting that the…
NOJO • Bye! @¡Andrew!: From what I’m seeing in bits and pieces, yeah, Licht. CNN under Zucker was bad…
¡ANDREW! • Bye! @nojo: When life gives you Lemons (shrug). Not particularly sad, since: 1. Who still watches…