Ted Cruz Stinks!

ted_cruz1In more ways than one:

“I would end up fielding the [girls’] complaints: ‘Could you please keep your roommate out of our hallway?'” his undergrad roommate at Princeton Craig Mazin told the Daily Beast over the summer. (“I would rather have anybody else be the president of the United States. Anyone,” Mazin added. “I would rather pick somebody from the phone book.”)

But Ted won the Values Voters straw poll! Suppose the Values Voters were standing upwind.

Ted Cruz Was a Terrible, Smelly Roommate [NYMag Daily Intelligencer]

5:01 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

The asshat was fucking born in Canada!

I don’t understand why people keep talking about him as a Presidential candidate unless the Teabaggers are planning on amending the Constitution. They certainly loved to point out the native-born requirement when demanding Obama’s birth certificate.

5:38 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

Based on his “policy” choices and his quixotic Preznit “run”, Ted still believes his shit doesn’t stink.

5:51 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@SanFranLefty: they let John McCain run.

6:39 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@SanFranLefty:
Not black and has an anglicized name unlike Barack HUSSSAIN!!!! HUSSAIN!!!! OBAMA!!

6:57 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@Tommmcatt Can’t Believe He Ate The Whole Thing: Apparently the Panama Canal Zone was under U.S. sovereignty at the time of Walnuts’ birth. I would have said Spanish sovereignty but I guess he’s not that old.

7:04 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@ManchuCandidate: And you as our friend to the north would appreciate that the teabaggers think “Canada is not really foreign soil.”

7:24 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@SanFranLefty:
I think most Canada City dwellers (outside of Federal Prisoner #13494959 Connie Black) would strongly disagree with that sentiment.

8:10 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@ManchuCandidate: Hey, if the U.S. defaults, can Canada mount a hostile takeover?

If it sweetens the deal, we’re cool merging Apple with Blackberry.

8:39 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@SanFranLefty: Supposedly Mom is from Wilmington, but there are still residency requirements to make that work.

But Cruz has no interest in running for president, except in the way Newt did. He’s already King of Teabaggerstan, and that brings him all the attention and money he needs. Being a troll to liberals is just part of the act.

10:03 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

Cruz/Santorum 2016!! Woo hoo! We’re frothy and we stink!!

10:39 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@Benedick: hahaha!

11:41 pm • Saturday • October 12, 2013

@nojo:
I dunno about that. Apparently, Ted’s got the idea that it’s his destiny to be king of US Amercia according to his looney toons dad.

12:15 am • Sunday • October 13, 2013

@ManchuCandidate: Well, won’t that make the primaries extra fun! The first few, anyway.

My only worry about 2016 is that Demrats do something profoundly stupid. Which they’re very capable of.

2:55 pm • Sunday • October 13, 2013

Sunday is a good day for reflection with all the violence on TV . . . calls to mind another man who was not born in the country he came to lead (AH). History is so full of insane coincidences. We don’t need another.

10:16 am • Monday • October 14, 2013

@ManchuCandidate: I read the link you posted about Rafael Cruz and his indoctrination of his child. It reminds me of George Bernard Shaw’s aphorism “The vilest abortionist is he who would mold a child’s character.”