Carlos Danger

20130510083016anthony-weiner-38344f87ad78a95b800d7845b07e0d3bfc4db8c9-s6-c10More Weiner: “Quotes from the unnamed woman in The Dirty’s posts described the exchanges as having occurred after Weiner’s initial scandal in 2011, however the timestamps appear to have been edited out of the images of the chats published on the site. ‘This was a bad situation for me because I really admired him. Even post scandal, I thought he was misunderstood. Until I got to know him. I thought I loved him. Pretty pathetic,’ the anonymous woman is quoted as saying.” [TPM]

5:56 pm • Tuesday • July 23, 2013

Please go away: “Some of these things happened before my resignation, some of them happened after, but the fact is that that was also the time that my wife and I were working through some things in our marriage,” Weiner said at a press conference in New York.

6:23 pm • Tuesday • July 23, 2013

Carlos. Danger. Bless his sex-chat-loving heart.

6:55 pm • Tuesday • July 23, 2013

Dude. Get help.

7:20 pm • Tuesday • July 23, 2013

As a sexual sub-set there’s a lot to be said for rail-thin, abrasive Jews.

1:33 am • Wednesday • July 24, 2013

All I can say is thank god all this social media stuff wasn’t around when I was sowing my wild oats.

7:28 am • Wednesday • July 24, 2013

Carlos Danger is the Ron Mexico of politics.

10:50 pm • Wednesday • July 24, 2013

Carlos Danger…because Dirty Sanchez was already taken?

6:12 pm • Friday • July 26, 2013

Speaking of political leaders who are utterly inept at treating women in a respectful manner, WTH is up with Stinque’s World Domination HQ’s local mayor? Isn’t putting women in headlocks as a form of flirting something that most boys outgrow in about fourth grade?

7:16 pm • Friday • July 26, 2013

@flippin eck:
Still better than having a flabby football fumbling power abusing crackhead as mayor.

8:36 pm • Friday • July 26, 2013

@flippin eck: We have a scandal in Portlandia as well: the chair of the county commissioners was having an affair with an employee. She was forced to resign, he’s refusing to do so, even though the other four commissioners (all women) have requested his resignation. They seem to have some sort of Politics=Power=Penis complex.

9:55 pm • Friday • July 26, 2013

@Mistress Cynica: The big thing about penises – as it were – is that they inflate (unless you’re a Republican) and they’re fun to play with. I know the same can be said for lady bits (unless you’re a Republican) but boys can grab hold of it (or use thumb and pinkie if you’re a Republican) and wag it around till it drizzles out its payload. Sure, one’s boyfriend claims the wad hits the headboard but seriously.

So… Rock paper scissors. Cock paper vagina.

What is paper? Taint?

Rock taint scissors. Cock taint vagina.

Why thank you yes, I have had a cocktail or two.

1:10 am • Saturday • July 27, 2013

@flippin eck: The joke is that nobody in Sandy Eggo gives a shit about local politics. If we did, we’d move to someplace cold.

1:40 pm • Saturday • July 27, 2013

@Benedick: Which beats which though?

10:50 pm • Saturday • July 27, 2013

@Tommmcatt Can’t Believe He Ate The Whole Thing: The vagina, always. As long as men are willing to jizz in paper cups, we really don’t need you for much, and that scares the straights. Even before y’all were wanking in dr’s bathrooms to outdated Hustler magazines and before humans developed language, the ability to give birth scared the shit out of y’all’s lizard brains in many cultures. The birth of misogyny.

Customary Present Company Excluded disclaimer, of course.

And someone please turn of the fucking sun. (In November, remind me what the sun feels like.)

1:14 am • Sunday • July 28, 2013

@JNOV: Feel the Dim. Taste the Dim. Embrace the Dim. It’s the Northwest Way.