One Obama Conspiracy At a Time, Please

“An investigative ‘Cold Case Posse’ launched six months ago by ‘America’s toughest sheriff’ – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.” [WND]


I wondered where Orly had been spending her time lately.

oh for chrissake. why haven’t these nuts been committed already?

@lynnlightfoot: It would take 49% of Americans to lock up the other 51%.

I wonder what ” an investigative ‘Cold Case Posse” from Arizona might wear when tracking the notorious “el presidente”?
Pink somberos, caracul vests, patent leather batwing chaps,bottle cap conchos and pointy cowboy boots?

Wonder if Arpaio spent any tax money on his little investigation … if so, he should be jailed. In pink underwear. In the desert.

I want Sheriff Joe stumping this fall for Rombot or Frothy or whoever. Puts Arizona IN PLAY. Seriously.

@texrednface: I’m down with pointy boots so long as the cowboys are ‘pointy’ too.

Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment