That’s Just the Oxy Talking

“As the presidential campaign season begins to get into full swing, radio host Rush Limbaugh is again raising questions about President Barack Obama’s personal background, wondering where all of his former girlfriends, classmates and students are.” [WND] “Limbaugh has been married four times and has no children.” [Wikipedia]

1:17 pm • Wednesday • August 17, 2011

Why did Rush fail to do his patriotic duty in Vietnam? Why the ass zit?

1:48 pm • Wednesday • August 17, 2011

We tried to track down Rushbo’s “former girlfriends”, but it turns out that prepubescent ladyboys in the Dominican Republic are hard to reach. ;)

2:50 pm • Wednesday • August 17, 2011

@al2o3cr: Werd.

I should think we’d all be glad it hasn’t bred. It would be like The Thing, shape-shifting, devouring everything in sight.

8:09 pm • Wednesday • August 17, 2011

@Benedick HRH KFC: Don’t count him out yet. He might pull a Tony Randall, just to have some Mini-FatBastard to bequeath his piles of money, drugs and gold-plated dildos to.

12:14 am • Thursday • August 18, 2011

My favorite Rush memory was early in his career when he whined on air that someone had stolen a sweaty NFL quarterback’s jersey from his desk drawer.

Can you say “jock-sniffer?”

12:40 am • Thursday • August 18, 2011

@stickler:
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
EEEWWW!!!
EWWEEWEEWEEEEWW!!!!1!!!1!!!

/gah, cough, hair ball, wheezing/

Eeeeewwww!

My computer lacks enough Es and Ws to capture the gagging noise coming out of me.

I don’t know why I find that more revolting than boinking the boyz in the D.R., but I do.

/and a giant salute to you, ma’am or sir…stick around, pull up a chair and a cocktail, and comment more often if that’s your starting point.

12:53 am • Thursday • August 18, 2011

@stickler: He kept the sweater in his desk drawer?

I have to go and lie down.

1:03 am • Thursday • August 18, 2011

@Snorri Haraldsson Uterus: I don’t know how segur pu “sweater” in Icelandic, but in Sport they wear “jerseys” – and no, not the livestock.

But since he kept it in his drawer, I suspect it was befouled with more than just sweat.

@SanFranLefty: /resume ‘EEWWWWing’/

1:07 am • Thursday • August 18, 2011

@Nabisco:
/gah, cough, hair ball, wheezing/

8:33 am • Thursday • August 18, 2011

@Nabisco: The man is just maintaining the purity and essence of his natural fluids.

8:33 pm • Saturday • August 20, 2011

@Snorri Haraldsson Uterus: During commercial breaks, he would wrap it around his face, start moaning and beat off. The engineering guys left an extra bottle of Windex for the cleaning crew.

11:13 am • Sunday • August 21, 2011

@Nabisco: A peysa er ekki sama og Jersey? Ég vissi ekki að. Bráðum fuglar munu fara og snjóar mun koma. Þá munum við vera dapur.

@FlyingChainSaw: Windex. This is how to get the mutton fat off the keyboard? We have much to learn from our American friends. Kveðja frá Grundarfirði!