Dark Secrets From Our Youth
- The Carpenters.
- At age 10, seriously considered running to Canada if we were drafted.
- Farted in gym.
- Thought Holy Grail was boring on first viewing.
- Beat up a kid in fifth grade because he was the only one we could.
- Preferred the Monkees to the Beatles.
- Thought we were smoking dope one night in high school, but it turned out to be oregano.
- Once, during a vacation, when we were fighting with our brother in the back seat, Dad really did turn the car around and drive home.
- Didn’t consider at 21 what some asshole might think of us at 50.
Joe’s Porn DVD Drops Next Week And the Teabaggers Declared Victory, Went Home, and Lived Happily Ever After
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment