We Just Can’t Quit You
Selections from the 2,000 comments on the resignation at Team Sarah…
- Put your yard signs back out and tape thru McCain! Let’s get going!
- I’m wondering if Governor Palin is going to team up with Michael Steele and take back the Republican party.
- I’m sure she has a plan, but I don’t understand it at this point.
- I”m tired of reading about how Sarah should run in 2016. Wake up folks. We won’t have a country by then.
- The liberals have just shot themselves in foot. They have no idea what they have unleashed with their relentless ridicule.
- I think Sarah is now fully guided by the Holy Spirit.
- Just like Alan Keys, Sarah now really knows just how harmful people can be.
- i’ve written that at first i said i’m done with her; then posted i am giving her the benefit of the doubt. let’s see what rush says.
- To become the fodder of late night television idiots is uncalled for and more than anyone should be expected to endure.
- It’s like Mike Huckabee said, “If you can’t stand the sight of your own blood, stay out of Politics.”
Better man than I, nojo.
Three things I get out of this:
1) The stupid is strong there
2) Stupid can not judge intelligence
3) Alan Key(e)s? Seriously?
I saw the ice cream and thought the article was about Ben&Jerreys. I no longer want ice cream. As much as I’d like to see Sarah go down in flames, I would LOVE to see her take a handful of other high-profile criminals with her. Maybe Karl “I belong in prison” Rove is involved again. Mmmm, Dublin Mudslide….
Robert McNamara died. Huh. Didn’t realize he was still alive.
Why is Kissinger still around? Does he drink puppy blood with Darth Cheney?
@SanFranLefty: Saw that. I don’t think he counts in the 3 celebrities realm – he was just a cipher.
Of course he does. That and sleeping with women much younger than him.
Still one of the great mysteries for me was how he got laid like he did. And yes, I’m a tad bit jealous.
@SanFranLefty: They showed Kissinger in the crowd during the Wimbledon men’s final yesterday.
@SanFranLefty: Funny, the same thought occurred to me. They should throw Kissinger in the same hole.
@homofascist: I’m impressed he leaves the U.S. at all, given the long arm of universal jurisdiction nabbed Pinochet.
@ManchuCandidate: I guess power and money must be such an aphrodisiac that many personal shortcomings can be overlooked.
homofascist: No, I’m sorry. That was Woody Allen that you saw. Common mistake.
Oh hey look: one of the suggestions reprinted by Fearless Leader in the body of the post:
let’s see what rush says.
@chicago bureau: Rush, via Taegan:
“If Sarah Palin has any desire to do speeches, to raise money, to earn money… if she has any desire for a future in politics…. she has to do it in the lower 48.”
As someone at Team Sarah noted, Hawaii always gets ignored in that phrase.
@SanFranLefty: The mother of a neighbor of mine back in the ’80s was one of Bobby Mac’s squeezes. Alas, I have nothing else to report there, as I never met her or him.
SANFRANLEFTY • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @ManchuCandidate: Bitch, March Madness is ON! xoxo
MELLBELL • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @nojo: I mooch Disney+ from my sister and HBO Max from my ex. Still need a Hulu hookup though!
MELLBELL • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @ManchuCandidate: As a veteran of last year's tournament, you were re-invited with one click, so…
MELLBELL • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @nojo: I'm just late, as ever. The play-in games started Tuesday, but we've got until tomorrow.…
NOJO • Software Update of the Year @bruce.desertrat: I have failed to get any work done since that dropped.
BRUCE.DESERTRAT • Software Update of the Year Disturbing my cow-orkers laughing at this....
NOJO • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @¡Andrew!: I tried RRR a few times at Benedick’s insistence, just couldn’t last. And now…
¡ANDREW! • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @nojo: I watched the clips on YouTube. Lady Gaga’s performance was extraordinarily honest and…
NOJO • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @ManchuCandidate: Oh gee, that starts tomorrow? Haven’t heard from Mellbell, so guess not.
MANCHUCANDIDATE • Quentin Tarantino presents Action Joe and Mister Z @¡Andrew!: I passed on the Oscars. Enjoyed the movie.