My Fellow Prisoners …
I can’t pick an outrage today because there are too many, so I will link to several that are pissing me off. You can certainly add others in the comments.
- After already doling out an $85 billion bridge loan in September, the Federal Reserve Board announced yesterday “that it would provide up to $37.8 billion to the embattled insurer the American International Group to help it deal with a rapidly dwindling supply of cash.” This despite the little executive bash AIG threw.
- “Todd Palin talked with over a dozen state officials, many of them repeatedly, in his crusade to get a state trooper fired whom he considered to be a bad cop, a dishonest person and a threat to the Palin family, according to his sworn statement given Wednesday to a legislative investigator.”
- On Monday, the Ohio Republican Party filed a motion in federal court against the secretary of state to get the list of all names that have been flagged by the Social Security database since Jan. 1. The motion seeks to require that any voter who does not clear up a discrepancy be required to vote using a provisional ballot.
- Psychogeezer makes news by threatening to make news.
- Psychogeezer launches new Ayers ad.
- Instead of buying just a piece of Big Shitpile, we might buy it all!
I’m too disgusted … please list other outrages-of-the-day in comments. I need Xanax.
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment