- People who forget their keys in the car: 43% Obama.
- People who own dogs, cats, fish and birds, but draw the line at capabaras: 54% McCain.
- People who buy boxed wine and pour it into bottles before serving it to company: 61% Barr.
- People who write checks at busy supermarkets: 89% McCain.
- People behind them in line: 87% Obama.
- People who need jokes explained to them: 39% Nader.
- People who leave up Christmas decorations until February: 59% McCain.
- People who name their children with too many vowels: 74% Obama.
- People who wait until their midlife crisis to rebel against their parents: 62% Clinton.
- People so pissed at stupid polls they could scream: AAAAAARGH!!!
McCain tops Obama among pet owners [LAT]
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications @nojo: Apparently they have cliff divers to entertain patrons while they enjoy their meals. Mr. A!…
NOJO • Other Useful Exposure Notifications @¡Andrew!: So that’s not the waterpark? Been here eight years, still get my landmarks confused.
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications I saw that Casa Bonita is reopening in Denver OMGOMGOMG!! Y'all are so lucky--it'll be mass…
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications America Is An Out-Of-Touch Gerontocracy, And I’m Glad I Don’t Live There "These has-been…
¡ANDREW! • Other Useful Exposure Notifications Can we get a proof of life from Merrique "let them eat endless investigations" Garlandtoinette?…
MANCHUCANDIDATE • Bye! And the drips keep on coming. With each lame denial comes another revelation about Justice Ruckus.
MANCHUCANDIDATE • Bye! @¡Andrew!: Before we found about why Thomas goes as the Crow flies (in a private jet.)
¡ANDREW! • Bye! Survey Finds Nearly 6 In 10 Wealthy Americans Living Fraud To Fraud WASHINGTON—Noting that the…
NOJO • Bye! @¡Andrew!: From what I’m seeing in bits and pieces, yeah, Licht. CNN under Zucker was bad…
¡ANDREW! • Bye! @nojo: When life gives you Lemons (shrug). Not particularly sad, since: 1. Who still watches…