Not the MSNBC ad
- All the
Vice President’s Men
- My Journey Into Manhood
- The Great
Jezebel Panty Raid
- Stinque Jams
- Stinque Recipe Challenge
- Stinque Zombie Bible
- The 2011 Stinque Awards
- The 2010 Stinque Awards
- The 2009 Stinque Awards
- The 2008 Stinque Awards
News & Commentary
- Alex Pareene
- Andrew Sullivan
- Crooks and Liars
- Dave Weigel
- Glenn Greenwald
- Pam’s House Blend
- Political Wire
- Steve Kornacki
Add a comment
- Antisocial Networking:
- Buy useless crap at the Stinqueria!
- karen marie might be peeking just a little • Kittens Attack! (kibble)
- blogenfreude • Kittens Attack! (kibble)
Vet this AM - aside from a minor skin problem they're fine.
- Tommmcatt Can't Believe He Ate The Whole Thing • Kittens Attack! (kibble)
Love the names. If I ever get to name a litter of furbabies again I think I will do movie…
- Mistress Cynica • Kittens Attack! (kibble)
CUTE. I love when they're so little and fuzzy. It's such fun when there are two of them to play…
- Tommmcatt Can't Believe He Ate The Whole Thing • Klingon, Dothraki, Na'vi, Emoji, and Newspeak
Frottage, Oral, Anal, Bondage and Discipline!
- matador1015 • Klingon, Dothraki, Na'vi, Emoji, and Newspeak
I speak jive! Does that count?
- blogenfreude • Klingon, Dothraki, Na'vi, Emoji, and Newspeak
Not quite sure here ... can't I just use ... words? Like, they work.
- ManchuCandidate • Klingon, Dothraki, Na'vi, Emoji, and Newspeak
Um... right. Is "Not Being An Asshole" a language?
- jaycubed • Props
I suspect that is not a TARDIS, but is actually a Dalek porta-pottie. ELIMINATE ! ___ Then…
- SanFranLefty • Nooners
@blogenfreude: Are the kittehs awake yet? I can't imagine a more awesome Saturday night than…
The Stinque Rimshot Button
- Use only in emergencies. And try the veal.
Stinque@Amazon: The Next Degeneration
Website Help and Vengeance Assistancegod@stinque.com