Sometimes We Get Angry and Feel Like Punching Piers Morgan In the Nose

Rick Warren to Piers Morgan, Tuesday night:

“Here’s what we know about life: I have all kinds of natural feelings in my life and it doesn’t necessarily mean that I should act on every feeling. Sometimes I get angry and I feel like punching a guy in the nose. It doesn’t mean I act on it. Sometimes I feel attracted to women who are not my wife. I don’t act on it. Just because I have a feeling doesn’t make it right. Not everything natural is good for me. Arsenic is natural.

Rick Warren to Piers Morgan, as reported on Piers Morgan’s blog:

“Here’s what we know about life: I have all kinds of feelings in my life and it doesn’t necessarily mean that I should act on every feeling Sometimes I feel attracted to women who are not my wife. I don’t act on it. Just because I have a feeling doesn’t make it right. Not everything natural is good for me.”

We don’t know why Piers Morgan’s blog would omit the two most inflammatory sentences from Rick Warren’s quote. You’d almost think the former editor of the Daily Mirror and The Most Trusted Name in News had something against journalism.

5:29 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

I just won’t be happy until we extradite Piers to the UK.

5:44 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

Wait a minute…. Arsenic is natural? Then what the hell is old lace?

6:41 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

@Targa: A lifestyle choice.

6:46 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

Well! Haven’t shown up on Memeorandum for awhile…

Not that it has any effect on traffic. But it’s nice to be noticed.

7:15 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

Looks like Rick isn’t anticipating a role at the next inauguration. Now he’s bashing the president’s religious views as he tries to renew interest in his 10 year old book and make a few extra bucks.

8:47 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

@BobCens: PIers continues Larry King’s tradition of never asking a meaningful question or a logical follow up.

10:13 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

Who the hell are these people? Should I care?

10:15 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

@IanJ: Jesus freak Xtian who wants to get on his knees and suck the cock of the rent boy while having some crystal, and some annoying Limey fuck.

ADD: Oh wait, is Warren the dude in Colorado who liked tweaking and a dick up his ass, or is that some other asshat hypocrite? Or is he the dildo and wetsuit preacher?

ADD 2: Whoops, wrong preacher. Warren’s the dude who marred the inaugural ceremony when things had been going so well with Aretha and her Hat, Yo-Yo and his cello, and me and Homofascist freezing our asses off waiting to get in to the viewing area.

10:59 pm • Wednesday • November 28, 2012

@IanJ: Feel free to ignore. Just like I’m ignoring anything involving the Fiscal Cliff, Susan Rice, and the NHL lockout.

12:21 am • Thursday • November 29, 2012

@nojo: @SanFranLefty: Duly noted. I shall continue living in mostly blissful ignorance.

1:50 am • Thursday • November 29, 2012

@nojo: But what about Fugazi? Or was it Ben Gazi?

11:27 am • Thursday • November 29, 2012

@¡Andrew!: When you think about it, Ben’s Ghazi has about as much relevance to Obama as Aretha’s Hat.

Which, when you think about it, was a precursor of things to come. A percentage of America noted The Hat and moved on, and another percentage went “AAAAA! HAT! DANGEROUS!”

12:15 pm • Thursday • November 29, 2012

@matador1015: I really liked Ben Ghazi’s show Run For Your Life.

(Filed under “I remember that but I can’t find my keys.”)

4:05 pm • Thursday • November 29, 2012

@IanJ: Come to think of it, Blissful Ignorance is a fine alternative to dealing with President-Elect Romney. I wasn’t looking forward to living in Interesting Times.