Is This Anything?

“CANTON — Mitt Romney’s sworn testimony in a post-divorce lawsuit against Staples founder Tom Stemberg was unsealed on Thursday at Norfolk Probate and Family Court. The suit was filed in 1990 by Stemberg’s ex-wife, Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, who sought to amend the couple’s financial agreement after Staples went public in 1989 and began trading at 10 times the stock value she had received in the divorce a year earlier. Romney…testified during the lawsuit in June 1991; the nature of his testimony was not immediately clear …” [boston.com]

5:11 pm • Thursday • October 25, 2012

It’s probably nothing. Still more so than Donald Trump who has supplanted Jerry Rivers aka Geraldo’s Capone’s Vault as the biggest media hoax/letdown.

5:44 pm • Thursday • October 25, 2012

@ManchuCandidate: I’ve heard that Donald Trump is a bad-toupée wearin’, spray-tannin’, 9/11 pedophile.

I can’t prove it–but then again–he hasn’t denied it.

11:03 pm • Thursday • October 25, 2012

Why is facebook so creepy? Everyone’s so… positive. The only excuse for optimism is a trust fund.

12:49 am • Friday • October 26, 2012

@Benedick: Dude. Sorry!

12:51 am • Friday • October 26, 2012

@¡Andrew!: Keep 11/10 on your calendar if you can. ’70s vs. punk in Belltown. Dude.

12:26 pm • Friday • October 26, 2012

@JNOV: and it’s my birthday, as well as the birthday of the Marine Corps.

4:24 pm • Saturday • October 27, 2012

@Benedick: Look on the bright side! You know you want to…

7:16 pm • Saturday • October 27, 2012

@Tommmcatt & @Benedick: Count me in as a firm believer of looking on the bright side.

8:28 pm • Saturday • October 27, 2012

@¡Andrew!: That’s a bright side I can believe in. No doubt he desires coaching in the Meisner technique (warning: Catt will become irrational and abusive. It’s sad. Seems like dancing in assless chaps at Splash bar back in the last century disallows one from appreciating the repetition exercise ) or spanking. Spanking is good. It’s like axing the prom queen out on a date then checking in to a motel. (I have no clue: prom queen? what is that?) Is this like Sport?

Seeing that butt haz me pulling my belt from its loops. You know he needs it. He knows he needs it. He’s a bad boy.

Wait. What?

2:11 am • Sunday • October 28, 2012

@Benedick@Andrew: Bet your bottom dollar, there’ll be sun…

The only thing wrong with Meisner is that it creates actors that aren’t really that entertaining. Which isn’t a problem as long as you aren’t in the entertainment industry.

But what do I know? I’m just an out of work marketing professional…