Not the MSNBC ad
- All the
Vice President’s Men
- My Journey Into Manhood
- The Great
Jezebel Panty Raid
- Stinque Jams
- Stinque Recipe Challenge
- Stinque Zombie Bible
- The 2011 Stinque Awards
- The 2010 Stinque Awards
- The 2009 Stinque Awards
- The 2008 Stinque Awards
News & Commentary
- Alex Pareene
- Andrew Sullivan
- Crooks and Liars
- Dave Weigel
- Pam’s House Blend
- Political Wire
Add a comment
- Antisocial Networking:
- Buy useless crap at the Stinqueria!
- karen marie might be peeking just a little • What Kind of Balls Don't Bounce?
- blogenfreude • What Kind of Balls Don't Bounce?
I didn't coin the phrase "dumber than a bag of Krauthammers" (sadly) but this might be genesis.
- ¡Andrew! • God and Man in Arkansas
@Benedick: Quite. I grew up there, and I can assure you that it is totally removed from the Real…
- Benedick • God and Man in Arkansas
So this is a real place is it? I've never been and always suspected it might be a fictional device…
- blogenfreude • Infamy In Our Time
@DElurker: and Happy Birthday to my sister, whose age is classified.
- ¡Andrew! • Infamy In Our Time
This reminds me of the bizarre yet amusing tradition that I saw in Japan of every conceivable…
- Benedick • Infamy In Our Time
@ManchuCandidate: The French. Hence French Fries. Thousand Island Dressing was created to honor the…
- ManchuCandidate • Infamy In Our Time
I thought the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor... it was the Italians?
- ManchuCandidate • Onyango's Yer Uncle
- DElurker • Infamy In Our Time
Also on December 7th - Happy Delaware Day. 226 years old and counting. http://www.youtube.com…
The Stinque Rimshot Button
- Use only in emergencies. And try the veal.
Stinque@Amazon: The Next Degeneration
Website Help and Vengeance Assistancegod@stinque.com