When the Randians Aren’t Stroking Out About SCOTUS and Obamacare

I wish I could make this shit up. Because then it wouldn’t be real.

[MoJo]

12:13 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

To be clear: SFL’s post is worth your time. COMMENT HERE, on Lefty’s post, and not on that post from that sucker from Chicago, who’s probably scheming with Bill Ayers and Rev. Jeremiah “NAH NAH NAH” Wright as we speak.

12:16 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

It is somewhat gratifying to me that most of the states that will be affected are red as hell and think Rand is dandy. So fine. Be asshats. No blue state money for your washed-away house. Bwahahahahaha!
Yes, I am now that mean and bitter.

12:22 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

I am in a Twitterfight with some guy who can’t define the word “socialist” to my satisfaction, yet can assert that 50% of the country is on foodstamps (and not paying taxes). I had to go to that Communist rag, the Wall Street Journal, to notify him that the number is actually 15%.

It’s an uphill battle out there.

12:26 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

@matador1015: Just cuss him out. I’ll do it. Once sec. (Is he a friend of yours?)

12:43 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

Oh, shit

Claims that law enforcement engaged in a deadly plot to let Mexican outlaws smuggle US guns, the magazine reports, are based on allegations by a lone whistleblower who may in fact be the only person who did any illegal gun-smuggling. The real cause of violence and crime south of the border, it reports, is lax gun laws in Arizona and elsewhere pushed by Republicans and their friends at the National Rifle Association.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7:27 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

What I can’t follow is why Aqua Buddha expected anybody to pay attention to his amendment / tantrum: he’s already made it QUITE clear that he thinks flood insurance (among other things) is OMG SOSHAMALISM SALVERY!, so why would he vote for the bill, uterus-aquarium restrictions or not?

8:29 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

He lacks the gravitas to be another GW Bush. There, I said it.

9:07 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

@I’m passing for white: That’s the point. I refuse to get personal. I’m just stating facts. He still clings to his talking points, but I don’t want the discussion to devolve into a flame war, at least not on my end.

11:58 am • Friday • June 29, 2012

@matador1015: I’m not trolling anymore.

3:17 pm • Friday • June 29, 2012

@I’m passing for white: Well, OK, but your input would have made it more interesting.