Coffee Faucet

Can’t stop watching this … mesmerizing. I don’t have the room (or the money) for one, but … wow. Love the Danes.

10:44 pm • Thursday • June 21, 2012

Mr. Coffee can officially suck it!

11:21 pm • Thursday • June 21, 2012

@matador1015: I think it’s a combination of the music and not being able to hear the machine. No pricing announced yet.

10:25 am • Friday • June 22, 2012

Love that Danish design . . . I can almost feel the cool.
Will I be able to afford the app? When’s the ship date?

1:16 pm • Friday • June 22, 2012

@blogenfreude: Nope, it’s the concept…coffee on tap. Don’t care about noise, or whether it takes up half the kitchen. Coffee. On. Tap.

5:27 pm • Friday • June 22, 2012

No one loves the Danes more than I (still working on the invasion) but I’m not liking this much. I like getting up, grinding beans and making a pot of coffee. But then, I think by now you’re all pretty much up to speed with my pomposity.

@BobCens: Copenhagen airport looks like Bang and Olufsen. I have one of their Beosound radios on my desk next to my iMac. Now try and tell me that Apple didn’t rip off the design.

10:30 am • Saturday • June 23, 2012

@Benedick:
I was disappointed in the Copenhagen airport until I crossed into the Duty Free Zone. It was like the clouds parted and there was everything one wanted.
Everything seems to work in Denmark – just not cheaply.

I suspect that buried in the Apple family is a closet Dane designer trying to earn his freedom to return to that wonderful country.

12:09 pm • Saturday • June 23, 2012

@Bene: They won’t revoke your Whatevers Letters(?) Patent for drinking COFFEE?

2:23 pm • Saturday • June 23, 2012

@Benedick: Now try and tell me that Apple didn’t rip off the design.

Homage, pal. Jobs was always forthright about his design influences.

2:35 pm • Saturday • June 23, 2012

Somewhere on the internets it says this thing costs about 12k euros, roughly 15 grand.

9:24 pm • Saturday • June 23, 2012

@blogenfreude: I can wait till the knockoff shows up at Home Depot for $150.